Monday, March 28, 2011

Letter 98: Covering of Ninon

May 21, 1912

7 Lorne Avenue

Am sending you my old silk dress and if you can make a slip princess with short sleeves to fit Flora I will make the covering of ninon.

I can make it on the form that Mrs. Cleveland has and then take it out and try it on her.

If you don't think you can do it, let me know and I will try and sew what can be done. Father wrote for us to get something for you and he to give Mrs. Skinner so Edith and I got the little pin in the parcel. I think it is rather pretty and I think she will like it.
It is getting late and I have a lot to do before I crawl into my little cot so will stop now.

Lovingly Marion. PS.

Was up at Mrs. McCoys today and she wished to be remembered to you. Let me know if you can not get the slip done. I think I can manage the rest.

If you do not think the pin suitable for Mrs. Skinner, do not give it to her.

Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment