Monday, March 28, 2011

Letter 96: Regarding you Note

Residency 22

May 21, 1912

Mrs. D. McLeod Richmond Quebec

Dear Han,

Your favour of the 13th came to hand last evening and am sorry to hear that Herb hasn't answered your letter of the 21 March. I might say for the present that I will write him regarding your note and see what he has to say about it and on hearing from him will write you.

In the meantime do not take any action without letting me know as I think the affair can be arranged without adding any cost to it.

I am very sorry that he is so dilitary in looking after his affairs. Do not worry in this matter as I will see that you are secured until it is paid.

Trusting that you are well, with kind regards to Mr. McDonald and the rest of the family.

Yours Respectfully

Norm Nicholson

Copy of letter to Mrs. D McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment