Monday, March 28, 2011

Letter 90: So much sickness this spring

May 13, 1912

Mr. N. Nicholson


Dear Sir


I wrote Herbert the 21st of March saying I wanted him to settle with in thirty days so as to save trouble. He has not given any attention to my letter yet.


To say what he intends doing I will be obliged to take other steps in order to make him pay and that means to sue and take judgment.


I see no other way as I must secure myself in time as I have only until July and then it will be outlawed. I do not like to make trouble for him and hope he will settle without me giving this his extra trouble but as people deal with you now a days you have to be on the alert - I trust no one.


I am finding that out of late. I thought I would write you first I was down in RD and stayed with Maggie she is quite well I suppose you heard of John McNaughton's death also Miss Wilson.


There seems to be a lot of sickness this spring. I hope you are keeping well.




I remain



Yours truly



Hann McLeod


No comments:

Post a Comment